[Taxacom] The scientific power of the method

Antonio López Almirall cycas at mnhnc.inf.cu
Wed May 31 10:01:04 CDT 2017

The earth is a liquid sphere, the greater volume of which is occupied by
magma and perhaps water.That sphere has two solid portions, the core and the
crust, although a gaseous portion, the atmosphere, may be included.According
to those with geodesic principles, that rotating sphere is in dynamic
equilibrium.
 The evolutionary pattern of the inert components of the planet is
helical.Of this type of evolution, among the most representative examples we
can name: pangea I and II, volcanoes, earthquakes, climatic changes, changes
in the position of the magnetic axis, etc.Many modern philosophical schools
consider this pattern as the general model in evolution.
 The evolutionary pattern of living beings is said to be dichotomous, but
life as such is dependent on variations in inert components.This means that
the evolutionary scheme of planetary, inert and living components can be
expressed graphically in a single image as a set of helices in whose turns
the phylogenetic trees are entangled.
 At present, biogeography, a science in charge of studying the joint
evolution of living and inorganic portions on the planet, generally uses the
inverse model in its explanations.Dichotomous trees at the ends of which are
inert portions of the planet.For that reason I would like to know if anyone
knows a conceptual basis on which to base these schemes?
 If this conceptual basis does not exist, it may happen that most of the
current inferences have at their basis a completely empirical conception
since, based on the method, considered efficient, the inferences are based.

Dr. Antonio López Almirall
Presidente del Consejo Científico
Museo Nacional de Historia Natural de Cuba
email  cycas at mnhnc.inf.cu