[Taxacom] inaugural Arctos webinar TOMORROW!

Derek Sikes dssikes at alaska.edu
Mon Sep 11 16:49:07 CDT 2017

Please join us on Tuesday*, Sept. 12th *for a webinar *Introduction to
Arctos as a Collection Management System and as a Community
<http://bit.ly/arctosweb-1>*!

Carla Cicero (Staff Curator of Birds, Museum of Vertebrate Zoology at the
University of California, Berkeley) & Mariel Campbell (Collection Manager,
Museum of Southwestern Biology at the University of New Mexico) will
present a live demo of Arctos with time for questions and discussion at the
end.

*When*: *September 12, 2017 *at* 3pm Eastern */* 2pm Central */
* 1pm Pacific* /* 7pm UTC*
*Where*: https://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/room

Can’t make it tomorrow? Check out our upcoming monthly webinars
<https://arctosdb.org/learn/webinars/>.

Webinar series brought to you by the Arctos Working Group and kindly hosted
by iDigBio. For more on our Adobe Connect webinar platform, please see
https://www.idigbio.org/wiki/index.php/Web_Conferencing.

Learn more about Arctos: https://arctosdb.org
Arctos data portal: http://arctos.database.museum
Get in touch: arctos-working-group at googlegroups.com

--

Derek S. Sikes, Curator of Insects

dssikes at alaska.edu

phone: 907-474-6278
FAX: 907-474-5469

University of Alaska Museum  -  search 347,746 digitized arthropod records
http://arctos.database.museum/uam_ento_all
<http://www.uaf.edu/museum/collections/ento/>