[Taxacom] New genus name in title

peter at uetz.us peter at uetz.us
Thu Jan 25 18:15:43 CST 2018

The problem is that a paper may be online “somewhere” but most papers are not open access or even accessible for search engines.

I don’t any case where a description was abstracted by a database without the paper being published, although I can imagine that certain publishers submitted their papers to such bibliographic databases. Even that wouldn’t be a problem as long as the name can be associated with a specific publication and their authors. Or do I miss some technical detail of the Code or elsehwere?