[Taxacom] Identification of Coleoptera (mainly saproxylic) from Kenya

Braet Yves ybraet_kin at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 14 02:27:34 CDT 2018

Dear All,
I don't know if I am a t the right place for this request.
One colleague working in Kenya has collected several coleopteran emerged from several branchs, part of barks,...  from several Acacia species (+ some coleopteran collected by Malaise traps).She would like to find someone who will be interested to identify the coleoptera collected as far as possible (at least at the genus level, species will be better).
If you are interested or know someone who could be interested, please contact me. I will give you her contact to allow you to discuss with her.
Thank you all for these interesting mailing list exchanges.Yves BRAET