[Taxacom] Ghost moth biogeography

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:10:11 CDT 2018

A little more self advertising here, but I don't have a publicist :)

Two articles below on aspects of biogeography. Anyone interested in a copy
please email me off list. The first is just a summary outline of the
earlier full sized article on the biogeography of ghost moths in the SW
Pacific (but has a couple of nice color maps this time), and the other is a
taxonomic paper, but it includes a brief section proposing Andean and pre
Andean tectonics as historical mechanisms involved with the origin of the
distribution patterns. Second file is 25 MB so if too large to receive as
an attachment I can send via a link.

Grehan, J.R. 2018. Ghost moth fragments of Gondwana. BSO Newsletter
84:12-15.

Grehan, J.R. & Mielke, C.G.C. 2018. New species of Dugdaleiella, gen. nov.,
Kozloviella, gen. nov., and Pfitzneriella Viette from upper elevation Andes
of Ecuador and Peru (Lepidoptera: Hepialidae). Zootaxa  4497:1-028.