[Taxacom] Requesting a 1989 paper on Czech braconids

Fernandez, Jose Jose.Fernandez at AGR.GC.CA
Mon Sep 10 15:03:35 CDT 2018

Hello everyone,
(and sorry for cross-posting)

I would very much appreciate if someone could send me a pdf of the following paper: Capek M, Lukas J. 1989. Apocrita Parasitica, Ichneumoidea, Braconidae. Acta Faunistica Entomologica Musei Nationalis Pragae. 19: 27-44.

[That happens to be the only issue of that Journal that is missing in our library... what are the odds for that? Or is it just Murphy Law at its best? ;-) ]

Thank you very much for any help you can provide with that paper!
Jose

--
José L. Fernández-Triana, Ph.D.
Research Scientist, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada