[Taxacom] Now 2 species/genera in Placozoa...

Tony Rees tonyrees49 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 16:47:05 CDT 2018

Just for completeness, this is to note that the authors of Eitel et al.
(2018) have now published a correction that includes the relevant zoobank
LSIDs to make the names mentioned above available.

https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.3000032

Regards - Tony

Tony Rees, New South Wales, Australia