[Taxacom] Galapagos education

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Fri May 17 14:02:11 CDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

I would be interested to hear from anyone who knows of any recent or
current major educational programs or program descriptions for the
evolution of the Galapagos that include the chance dispersal model for the
origin of Galapagos endemics. I have located one from the Smithsonian
Institution and an example from the journal Science Teacher, but likely
there are others out there and I would like to address those as well. Just
thought some on the list might have come across such examples.

Many thanks, John Grehan