[Taxacom] Tricladia homonomy?

Tony Rees tonyrees49 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 00:37:09 CDT 2020

My apology... I was using Nielsen, E. S.; Robinson, G. S.; Wagner, D. L.
(2000). Ghost-moths of the world: a global inventory and bibliography of
the Exoporia (Mnesarchaeoidea and Hepialoidea) (Lepidoptera). Journal of
Natural History. 34(6): 823-878, where Tricladia Felder, 1874 is accepted
as a subgenus of Cibyra (thus a synonym at the level of genus). I have now
changed its status to "accepted", and listed your paper as "current name
source", and noted that in the Nielsen paper it was treated as a subgenus.
(Possibly a few other changes to make as well... always more to do).

Thanks for the alert,

Best regards - Tony