[Taxacom] U-shaped channel label

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 11:31:39 CDT 2020


I am describing some morphological structures that include the presence a
short U-shaped channel. Does anyone know of a technical or geometric term,
whether from botany or zoology, that might be applied to this formation. I
prefer to have a label other than the long winded 'u-shaped channel' but I
will use that if there is nothing better.

John Grehan

More information about the Taxacom mailing list