[Taxacom] Tricladia homonomy?

Tony Rees tonyrees49 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 17:34:37 CDT 2020

Further to the above I have taken the plunge and designated Tricnemus
Mercet, 1921 as the accepted name for Tricladia Mercet, 1918 in IRMNG,
based on this work: Hayat, M. (1981). Taxonomic notes on Indian Encyrtidae
(Hym.: Chalcidoidea). II. Journal of Natural History. 15(1): 17-29. So,
IRMNG is now at variance with UCD but I am presuming that the matter can be
addressed there in due course.

Regards - Tony
Tony Rees, New South Wales, Australia
https://about.me/TonyRees