[Taxacom] Tricladia homonomy?

Tony Rees tonyrees49 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 15:12:52 CDT 2020

Just for interest, the URL to check IRMNG for homonyms such as in this case
is of the form

  http://www.irmng.org/aphia.php?p=taxlist&tComp=is&tName=Tricladia

You can of course substitute any other name you may wish to check.

I am not aware of any other resource that offers a similar level of
information across all groups. My estimate (guesstimate if you like) is
that although it is not complete, over 95% of published generic names (plus
subgenera in zoology) are included, although not all yet resolved to family
or to current taxonomic status...

(Plus I heavily leveraged Nomenclator Zoologicus and Index Nominum
Genericorum when constructing IRMNG).

Regards to all - Tony
Tony Rees, New South Wales, Australia
https://about.me/TonyRees