[Taxacom] Publication dates of the Transactions of the American Philosophical Society

Carlos Alberto Martínez Muñoz biotemail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 05:15:54 CDT 2020

Dear Taxacomers,
I am looking for papers on the publication dates of the Transactions of the
American Philosophical Society (volumes, parts in volumes, signatures in
parts). Right now I am dealing with the Transactions' new series, volume
13, part 2. I checked BHL's copy of volume 13. Near the end, the former
title pages of parts 1 and 3 are preserved, but not the title page of part
2. See: https://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/page/36394006

I started a running list on papers dating Myriapoda publications. It is
still short but maybe already useful to some of you. See:
https://github.com/Archilegt/Myriatrix/wiki/Dating-articles-and-other-publications

Cheers,

Carlos A. Martínez Muñoz
Zoological Museum, Biodiversity Unit