[Taxacom] Information Requested, particularly Australia

R J Ferry rferry at miosjournal.org
Fri Aug 21 15:10:19 CDT 2020

Subject:Information Requested, particularly Australia

Date:Thur-21Aug-20sent 15:10 CDT local

From:rferry at miosjournal.org

To:Taxacom <mailto:tjremhof at southtexascollege.edu>@mailman.nhm.ku.edu

To Anybody who might be able to help:

In the relatively recent past, I had an email that had a Continental
Drift application in it. It had been done by a group of two (maybe
three?) geniuses in Australia and with it one could show the movement of
the plates from about Gondwanaland to present (with no cookies or other
garbage). Sadly, my computer guru was doing some changes from System 7
to System 10 with my computer and I lost it. I would greatly appreciate
hearing from anybody in Australia (or elsewhere) who might have
information relative to this computer tool.

My work is with the orchid family and this application was simple, well
done, and a joy to work with and I really feel its loss. I would greatly
appreciate communication(s) from knowledgeable individuals directly via
my email address.

Regards, Bob Ferry

editor, the MIOS Journal