[Taxacom] Forcing ORCID on researchers

Carlos Alberto Martínez Muñoz biotemail at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 08:57:39 CST 2020

Dear David,
There is no claim of corruption here. There is a claim on founding design
and expectations of profit that worked really well.
Nice to hear from you. If I remember correctly, what I call "forceful ORCID
adoption" you call "aggressive ORCID integration". I am glad to see that
Bionomia Github issue #15 is still open and that you are still considering
other ways to log in and contribute to Bionomia.
Kind regards,

Carlos A. Martínez Muñoz
Zoological Museum, Biodiversity Unit
FI-20014 University of Turku