[Taxacom] Forcing ORCID on researchers

Carlos Alberto Martínez Muñoz biotemail at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 09:29:09 CST 2020

Actually, Scratchpads do not require ORCID to log in and they are able to
link specimens to both collectors and "determiners". Part of what you
redeveloped as Bionomia was already part of Scratchpads' concept. Maybe it
would be productive to everyone that Bionomia and Scratchpads join efforts.
That would eliminate Bionomia's infrastructure costs and maybe improve the
Scratchpads' people and specimens modules.
Cheers,

Carlos A. Martínez Muñoz
Zoological Museum, Biodiversity Unit
FI-20014 University of Turku