[Taxacom] 3-year grass taxonomy post closing 31 December

Maria Vorontsova M.Vorontsova at kew.org
Tue Dec 8 11:54:34 CST 2020

Dear Taxacom

We have just advertised for a 3-year grass taxonomy post. This will be part of our new GCRF-funded International Collaboration project between RBG Kew and the University of Antananarivo, Madagascar, to study Malagasy Digitaria grasses, mainly herbarium taxonomy but with some phylogenomics. This is a research assistant post so higher degrees are not required, travel is not expected (but hopefully possible), lab and DNA analysis experience are not essential (but desirable); we need herbarium and microscopy experience.

https://careers.kew.org/vacancy/research-assistant-grass-taxonomy-432294.html

Potential applicants are encouraged to contact me for details.

Please share

bat

Dr Maria (Bat) S. Vorontsova
Please note I use the name Bat for informal interactions
Research Leader (Grasses) | Comparative Plant & Fungal Biology
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 3AE, UK
+44 (0)20 8332 5022 | m.vorontsova at kew.org<http://www.kew.org/> | http://www.kew.org/data/grassbase/index.html
Latest book at http://shop.kew.org/identification-guide-to-grasses-and-bamboos-in-madagascar

The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew is a non-departmental public body with exempt charitable status, whose principal place of business is at Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 3AE, United Kingdom.

The information contained in this email and any attachments is intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please return it immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this email or in any attachment.

Any views expressed in this email do not necessarily reflect the opinions of RBG Kew.

Any files attached to this email have been inspected with virus detection software by RBG Kew before transmission, however you should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments. RBG Kew accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses.

Disclaimer