[Taxacom] Primate twadle

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 19:22:18 CST 2020

Link below brought to my attention. I call it a classic example of the kind
of twaddle that is handed out under the umbrella of Darwin's center of
origin and chance dispersal theory for the origin of allopatry. Mind
blowing that science can propose 'mysterious' events as an 'explanation. At
least Creationists appeal to the directing hand of God. Further, this
prominent (prestigious?) institution claims that we "know" monkeys crossed
the ocean, when in fact there is absolutely no empirically based supporting
evidence at all. It's complete fiction. Totally made up (in politics making
things up is called conspiracy).

John Grehan

https://www.facebook.com/naturalhistorymuseum/videos/824971771677613