[Taxacom] Recent transPacific rafting due to tsunami

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Mon Dec 21 13:20:46 CST 2020

OK, so our disagreement is purely semantic, then.  I can live with that.

Richard L. Pyle, PhD
Senior Curator of Ichthyology | Director of XCoRE

Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum

1525 Bernice Street, Honolulu, HI 96817-2704

Office: (808) 848-4115;  Fax: (808) 847-8252

eMail: deepreef at bishopmuseum.org

 <http://hbs.bishopmuseum.org/staff/pylerichard.html> BishopMuseum.org