[Taxacom] Another transatlantic rafting primate named this year

Frederick W. Schueler bckcdb at istar.ca
Tue Dec 22 13:09:04 CST 2020

On 21-Dec.-20 2:26 p.m., John Grehan wrote:

> “The vicariance idea that adjacent biotas don't tend to mingle is a
> useful null hypothesis, but null hypotheses are sometimes falsified.”
>
> Didn't know that was a vicariance idea. First I have heard that.

* well, if that's not what you're asserting, then I've misunderstood
what you're saying.

fred.
          Frederick W. Schueler & Aleta Karstad
          Fragile Inheritance Natural History
Mudpuppy Night in Oxford Mills - https://www.facebook.com/MudpuppyNight/
NatureMatch concentration game - https://naturematch.ca/
'Daily' Paintings - http://karstaddailypaintings.blogspot.com/
4&6 St-Lawrence Street Bishops Mills, RR#2 Oxford Station, Ontario K0G 1T0
   on the Smiths Falls Limestone Plain  44.87156° N 75.70095° W