[Taxacom] COVID-19 disease (and "deadliest genera")

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Wed Mar 25 13:41:30 CDT 2020

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 at 18:05, Kenneth Kinman via Taxacom
<taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu> wrote:

>       Hopefully Prince Charles of England will continue to have a mild case of COVID-19

That seems rather cruel; most people would hope he recovered.

I wouldn't normally comment on this, but since Taxacom is concerned
with naming things correctly, his full title is:

     His Royal Highness Prince Charles Philip Arthur George, Prince of
Wales, KG, KT,
     GCB, OM, AK, QSO, CC, PC, ADC, Earl of Chester, Duke of Cornwall,
Duke of Rothesay,
     Earl of Carrick, Baron of Renfrew, Lord of the Isles and Prince
and Great Steward of Scotland.

No mention of "England".

His title is commonly shortened to :

   Charles, Prince of Wales