[Taxacom] website options

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 14:17:04 CDT 2020

Andy,

Thanks for the suggestions but I am a control freak so Wikipedia does not
work for me that way, and also I have a lot of non-open access images and
content. I have had a couple of offers for assistance with Scratchpads,
although sustained existence of this resources is uncertain due to funding
issues and its format is not quite to my liking. A free Weebly site looks
promising also. Thanks, John