[Taxacom] COVID-19 disease (and "deadliest genera")

Kenneth Kinman kinman at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:04:41 CDT 2020

Thank you Tony.  Yes, I was indeed wishing Prince Charles well (only a mild case) and that would help calm the panic we see in some locales.
And Erikjan, I agree that the U.S. has some bad-governance problems, and at all levels of government.  It always has to some degree.   But I hope those who practice good governance (federal, state, and local) will prevail in the end and manage to avert a disaster (deaths in the hundreds of thousands).   I guess at this juncture, less than 100,000 fatalities would be considered a success by those who predict a much larger number.   But I am optimistic that upcoming treatments and vaccines will turn the tide.