[Taxacom] Comments on Scratchpads

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 18:41:45 CDT 2020

One or two respondents off line has expressed some concern, but OK if the
situation is now more robust (and presumably OK unless NHM gets an economic
hit from a virus rescission. When I had my own website I noticed that it
would come up about 3-4th (usually after Wikipedia) in a websearch. How
does web search visibility appear for sites on Scratchpads?

John Grehan