[Taxacom] Comments on Scratchpads

Carlos Alberto Martínez Muñoz biotemail at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 05:42:42 CDT 2020

Hi John,
By using Google Chrome and Google search, in my computer, Myriatrix
Scratchpad comes on top, followed by the project in ResearchGate. Third
place is also for RG, with the related Myriatrix paper.
By using Microsoft Edge and Bing, in my computer, Myriatrix Scratchpad also
comes on top, followed by the platform's RSS feeds. In third place comes
the project in ResearchGate.
A Hepialidae Scratchpad may come on top too, depending on the uniqueness of
the name. My search was not for "Myriapoda" or "Onychophora" but
"Myriatrix".
Regards,
Carlos

Carlos A. Martínez Muñoz