[Taxacom] pdfs request

Fabio Crocetta fabiocrocetta at alice.it
Tue Mar 31 05:47:12 CDT 2020

Dear Taxacomers,I'm searching for three papers I'm not able to find in any way in these coronavirus times. Do you happen to have them at home and can provide pdfs?Thanks in advanceF.
 1) ACTON  W.,  1855.
Ricerche conchiologiche.  Napoli,
Stampa privata, 4 pp., 1 t. -  THE
ORIGINAL ONE. I have all the subsequent reprints, but they are all without
figures (and also I really would like to see the original one, there may be
differences in the subsequent ones)...

2) DE GREGORIO
A.,  1883.  Studi su talune ostriche viventi e
fossili.  De Gregorio, Palermo,  9 pp, 2 tt

3) HUBRECHT A. A.W.,
1888.  Dondersia festiva  gen. e spec. nova.  Feestbundel
aan Franciscus Cornelis Donders op den 27 sten. Mei 1888, Aangeb-den
door het Nederlandsch Itjdschrrift woor Geneeskunde : 324-339, tt. 8-9.