[Taxacom] Kew science job opportunities: 3 x priority leader posts (deadline 2021-06-13)

nicky nicolson nicky.nicolson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 15:56:22 CDT 2021

Hello,
Kew science is looking for 3 x priority leaders to contribute to the
overall direction of our scientific work by leading a priority area - one
of 5 as defined in our draft 2021-30 science strategy
<https://www.kew.org/sites/default/files/2021-05/RBG%20Kew%20Scientific%20Priorities%202021%20-%202030%20-%20May%202021.pdf>.

Maybe the most interesting position for taxacom readers is the priority
leader post in "Digital Revolution" which covers digital collections, names
& taxonomy management, scientific software development, & AI/ML techniques
for data exploration & integration across our information resources.
The other posts are for priority leaders in Unlocking Properties and
Accelerated Taxonomy.
Full details (applications by 13th June, interviews to be held week
commencing 28th June):
https://careers.kew.org/vacancy/priority-leader-x3-445385.html
all the best
Nicky

Nicky Nicolson
Senior Research Leader, Biodiversity Informatics

Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew

Twitter: @nickynicolson <http://twitter.com/nickynicolson>