[Taxacom] Correct authorship for the genus Aotus (Mammalia)?

Roderic Page Roderic.Page at glasgow.ac.uk
Wed Jun 2 15:31:38 CDT 2021

Hi Tony,

I too am confused, I suspect Neal might know more.

Is it possible that these “editions” are conflating "Recueil d'observations de zoologie” with "Relation historique” (see Neal’s account http://hbs.bishopmuseum.org/dating/Evenhuis1997p381.pdf ) and also Gallica https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k97281w ?

Regards,

Rod